Hooray for more fall posts! This time it's of the apparel kind. We all know fall fashion is the best and the coziest and the most fun to shop for, so I put together a collection of clothes and accessories that I would just love to have in my closet right about now... and it's pretty much made up of cozy sweaters, stripes, cute flats and pops of color in some fun accessories. What about you? What's on your wish list?
1. Carpe Diem Pullover by Banana Republic
2. Symmetrical Stone Statement Necklace by J.CREW
3. Printed Calf Hair Belt by GAP
4. Issa Collection Envelope Clutch by Banana Republic
5. Pinterest, source unknown
6. Driving Moccasins by GAP
7. Trimmed Sauble Tunic by Anthropologie
8. Colorblock Striped Dress by GAP
9. Stockholm Basic Leggings by francesca's
10. Cap Toe Pointy Flats by GAP
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! We're almost to our long Labor Day weekend!