10.28.2013

FUN FALL DECORATING

Another fall moodboard up in here!  After doing a fall fashion wishlist and a baby version that I wish I could have even more than the stuff for me, I had to do a fall decorating post.  I put one together last year and had so much fun doing so.  So here we go again... this is what I'm loving for the home this fall season as far as accessories go.  I really love putting together home moodboards that are comprised of accessories only - that way you can cozy up the look and feel of your home without making major changes or spending a bunch.

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you have cozy, wonderful week.


1.  Spicy Orange French Candle from WORLD MARKET
2.  Pre-Lit Grapevine Pumpkins and Gourd from Pier1imports
3.  Threshold Stoneware Canister from Target
4.  Dart Pillow from CB2
5.  Cleo Table Lamp from Crate&Barrel
6.  Pumpkin Bakers from World Market
7.  Regalia Pillow from ZGALLERIE
8.  Golden Antler Appetizer Plate Set from ZGALLERIE
9.  Telluride Throw from SERENA & LILY
10.  Moroccan Leather Pouf from SERENA & LILY

3 comments:

  1. Obsessed with that lamp! (Not surprising since it's from C&B) So mid-century modern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. What do you use to create these mood boards? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! thank you! i use picmonkey... it's very user friendly and free!

      Delete

Leave a comment...