10.10.2013

AUTUMNAL ACCESSORIES

Fall, fall, fall.  Seems like that's all I've been blogging about lately, and that's fine with me.  I bet it is with you too, fall is the best.  As I've done in years past, I recently spruced up our home a bit with some fun fall touches.

First up are the two framed leaf art pieces I made last year.  So simple and fun and you can put together however you'd like.

And of course I put out all the fun little gold pumpkins I made a few years ago.  These are so easy too, just buy a package of faux pumpkins at a craft store and spray paint them gold.  Fall just got fancy.






Our entryway also got a few touches of fall as well.  Just some more spray painted pumpkins of the white and gold variety this time, some faux branches and a few more pumpkin-shaped goodies.


What do you do to cozy up your home for fall?  We all know we love to peek in other people's houses so give it up!  Have a lovely day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Chelsea! Gold & White have to be my favorite gourds of all :)

    EatPrayWearLove

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...