8.13.2013

SPICED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES


As much as I love summer, we all know how much I really love fall.  Doesn't every girl?  The temperature has dropped here in Colorado, which feels great to me because every since I got pregnant and had a baby, I'm no longer perpetually cold and I'm really just tired of sweating all day everyday.  Anyway, these cookies are a wonderful way to welcome in the lovely time of year that is the end of summer and beginning of fall.

We all love chocolate chip cookies, and one of my favorite versions are my spiced pumpkin chocolate chip cookies I make every autumn, so I decided to combine the two and I really love the result: spiced chocolate chip cookies.  A zesty twist on the ultimate classic.

I'll make the recipe completely simple for you: just take your favorite chocolate chip recipe, add the following spices to the batter and bake!
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...