7.25.2013

BABY GIRL: 5 WEEKS

And now, Hartlynn is five weeks old!  My beautiful baby.  It amazes me the capacity for love I have, and it grows every day.  She is just as active as ever and has started interacting with us by making all kinds of noises, it's pretty funny, you can tell she's quite amused at the fact that she can make such loud sounds.  She imitates our faces too, and especially likes sticking out that little tongue.  Also... she slept for five straight hours last night!  I'm sure she'll continue to go shorter some nights and longer others, like she has, but my, those five hours felt wonderful.

She's quite the hit wherever we go, family, friends and complete strangers just can't get over her... and neither can we.



1 comment:

  1. She is so perfect! The most perfect gorgeous little face!!! Yay so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...