She Loves Me:
2. Good lighting: we just replaced all the light bulbs in our house and it makes such a difference! It's amazing how much good lighting can affect your mood.
3. Stripes: I always have loved them and always will, especially in black and white... yum.
4. Running: my husband and I just signed up for the Bolder Boulder 10K so it's time to get it in gear!
She Loves Me Not:
1. Girl Scout Cookies: I love the actual cookies, but I do not love that they are at every entrance, to every building that I ever walk into. It either makes me feel bad and fight cravings if I don't buy them or it makes me buy another box... and eat them all.
2. Taxes: I'm sure everyone is with me on this one, except you've probably done yours already. We're a bit behind this year and with the fact that we just bought a house, they're going to be even more tedious, ugh.
3. Wallpaper: if you've talked to me in the past month or so, you know how I feel about it. It's all over and we have to take it down.
4. My ever-and-always growing to do list: I love lists themselves (nerd alert, I know) but I'm just not loving the fact that there seems to be more being added on than crossed off recently.
So there you have it... feel free to link up and share what you're loving and what you're not. Happy Wednesday!