12.04.2012

TURKEY TROTTING AND TURKEY EATING

Oh we had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  A few months ago I signed us up for the Turkey Trot and so we watched a bit of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and then headed out into the (somewhat) cold to get our trot on.






It was Ryan, my mom and I.




After the trot, we headed over to Ryan's grandmother's house and spent the day with that side of the family.  And of course, we ate.  A lot.  I didn't get a picture of us until we got home and this might be the blurriest picture ever, but I still wanted to snap one for the record.




We really do have so much to be thankful for this year - God's grace and promises, family, friends, our home, our cats (of course), employment, and especially each other.  Hope your Thanksgiving was just wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...