12.13.2012

FEEL GOOD FRIDAY 12.14.12

I have found myself reading and re-reading this verse many times over the past several years.  It sticks out to me and allows me to let go of it all and completely and fully rely on God.  We can get so caught up in what we need to do, or so stressed out about issues we're dealing with, that we forget that the creator of the universe is on our side.  And has a perfect plan for us if we will just let Him have control.  It's pretty comical sometimes, the effort I put into having control and trying to make things go my way when I am not and never will be in control, and thank goodness for that!  God's plan is always infinitely better.


Have such a wonderful weekend!  And remember, God will always take care of you.  REST in that!

Photo credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...