12.05.2012

CHRISTMAS BUCKET LIST

We all know the holiday season is a busy one, so I thought it would be a good idea to create a list of fun things to do during this perfect time of year before we hustle and bustle through December and wake up and realize it's 2013.

So take a minute to relax, enjoy the season and the celebration of our Savior's birth!  Even though I'm definitely thankful on Thanksgiving, I find myself even more so during the Christmas season.  Pick your favorites from this list (or create your own!) and make sure to take the time to enjoy crossing them off so you can look back and know you soaked it all up.

What's on your list?  Here's ours!


Merry Christmas everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. That's a great list! Most of those things are on my to do's, as well. Except it's "eat dad's prime rib" vs mom's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas morning coffee cake - I'm actually really excited about having Christmas morning just the 2 of us for the first time (before heading off to the marathon of family events). Love your list! mistletoe....oooooo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...