10.09.2012

LIGHTS AT NIGHT AND LIGHT FIXTURES

I came across this photo in my inbox today and I have to admit, it made me the teensiest bit excited for winter.  Cozying up indoors by the fire with a cup of coffee and seeing the big fat flakes coming down, knowing you won't be going anywhere for awhile... it's just so peaceful and fulfilling.  This picture was taken in Vail, CO where we got engaged, also in the middle of winter.  And yes, the husband got down on one knee in about a foot of snow.



Also, we finally installed our new light fixture yesterday and to say that I'm mildly obsessed would be an understatement.  It completely changes the look of our entire first floor and I. am. in. love.  More pics and details to come!


Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

Photo credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...