10.26.2012

FEEL GOOD FRIDAY 10.26.12

Here's a little series called "Feel Good Friday."  It started with my "Feel Good" Pinterest board where I collect all things happy... uplifting sayings, beautiful pictures, little laughs, pure inspiration.  I often find myself trolling through it just because it brings a smile to my face and I thought it would be fun to share the feel good with you!  I'll be posting a little something happy every Friday to get the weekend started right and set our perspectives straight.

To kick of the series, here's a simple, yet perfect quote.  If we only told ourselves this every morning, we would give ourselves a much better chance at having a good day.  How often do we write off a day as not great because there's a dentist appointment to go to or we didn't have time to do our hair in the morningSo what?!  Remind yourself, it can still be a good day, selfHope you enjoy!  Please feel free to share whatever it is that's making you feel good!


1 comment:

  1. Morning quiet time makes me feel good. Wish I was more diligent about doing it! (Oh..and shopping makes me feel good too.) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...