10.22.2012

FEATURED: TEN JUNE FALL DECOR HIGHLIGHTS

Hey everyone!  I'm so excited to share that my DIY Leaf Art post was featured on Ten June!

Michelle put together a great round-up of fun fall projects and I'm just so excited that mine is in the mix!  Her blog is the perfect balance of home, DIY, family, life and humor and she provides some seriously amazing inspiration herself.  Click here to check out Michelle's blog, the feature she put together and some of the other great fall ideas and then click here to check out the leaf art I whipped up.  Thank you so much for the feature Michelle!  Enjoy!


Pretty great stuff, right?  I love those little ghosts and the homemade wreath... ah, I love it all.  Happy Monday everyone!

P.S.  If you're a fellow Coloradoan, did you check out this week's weather?  Seventies today through Thursday, then mid-thirties on Friday!  Better start welcoming winter in, whether you like it or not!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Very deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so LITERALLY-no joke...I saw your pic on instagram of the weather yesterday and was blown away because I had tried to post the same thing yesterday and was having issues with my phone so it didn't post. Haha weird! I showed Bran and he thinks we're creepy now LOL :) Congratulations on the feature. That's super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's crazy! haha, i'll have to tell ryan about that. our friendship was just meant to be!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your feature- Michelle is the best :) Your project is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...