10.12.2012

COME ON IN




Hi there!  Glad you're here.  If I were sitting next to you, I'd offer a cup of coffee or a glass of wine (depending on what time it is... or not) and invite you to sit and stay awhile.

Like many of you, I started this blog as an online journal for friends and family documenting the married life of my husband and I and it has since turned into much more.  Inspiration, a wonderful avenue for meeting amazing people (like you!) and a desperately needed creative outlet.  You'll come across food and drink, house and home, love and life... all in my messy beautiful world.

For those who have been here awhile, thank you!  I love you.  For those of you who are new, I would love to get to know you, so feel free to leave some love. It's because of that kind of stuff that this is my little happy place.  This and Target, of course.

Have yourself a wonderfully blessed Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Love this blogging community. So glad to have met you here!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...