9.24.2012

FALL DECORATING

It is officially fall now and we've got another cool, cozy day here.  Time for top-knot wearing, pumpkin spice latte drinking, cozying up on the couch reading, pumpkin carving, candy eating and fall decorating.

This time of year has me craving natural tones in soft, complimentary shades, so I decided to put together a little display of fun little things I would love to incorporate into our home right about now.  Anyone wanna take me on a shopping spree at Crate&Barrel?  *Ahem*  Anyone?  Fine, I guess I'll just have to sip my latte and settle for the eye candy.  Links below!


Vases from Crate&Barrel // Candle from Crate&Barrel // Orange and Gray pillow from Home Decorators // Brown and white pillow from Home Decorators // Owl from west elm // Basket from Crate&Barrel // Plaid throw from Crate&Barrel // Give Thanks plate from Crate&Barrel // Recipe book from Anthropologie // Gold-rimmed glasses from Williams-Sonoma // Mushroom place card holders from Williams-Sonoma

Hope your week is autumnal and cozy!  Also, I realized that this blog has been lacking in the "us" area recently.  I think I just get to caught up in all sorts of fall festivities, but can you blame me?  Anyway, I'll be putting more of our "life" back into this lifestyle blog, like it should be, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...