9.14.2012

FALL BUCKET LIST

Fall is my favorite, we all know this.  However, it always goes by so quickly!  It seems like once I'm on my third pumpkin spice latte, the eggnog latte is making it's debut.  So, given that I can't get enough of fall and the limited time I have with it, I decided to put together a "Fall Bucket List" to encourage the husband and I to take advantage of this glorious time of year.

And even if we don't get around to tackling everything on this list, it sure will be fun trying.  Here's my take on a good time this autumn (we've already crossed off a few things!)  Who's with me?!


Anything you would add to this list?  Anything you've already done?  Have a wonderfully autumnal weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I just adore your blog!! Your fall bucket list looks very similar to ours! :) You should try making a pumpkin chili! It's so yummy (let me know if you need a recipe)! And you can even add some pumpkin beer for a little extra flavor! Pumpkin beer is my all time FAVORITE, this year I'm in love with Shipyard's Pumpkinhead Ale and Blue Moon's Pumpkin Wheat! :) Oh and try some pumpkin cider from Ace Ciders in Sonoma, CA, it's pretty yummy as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks iRene! I'm glad you enjoy it, I'd love for you to become a follower! As for the pumpkin chili, yes please to the recipe, I'd love to try it! We've enjoyed a few types of pumpkin beer so far and I love them all, haha. I'll have to keep that cider in mind as well.

      Thanks for the suggestions!

      Delete

Leave a comment...