6.26.2012

TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY

To My Husband,

I knew I was making a good decision when I married you, the best one of my life, but I had no idea just how good it would be.  I am so thankful it was God's plan for us to be together and it has been the best blessing of my life watching His plan unfold over the past couple of years.  Being married to you is so good and is the reason I am able to say I am truly content in life.  Over the past couple of months, God has brought us together in an amazing way and has opened my eyes even more to see just how thankful I am for you.

You are more than I could have asked for, more than I dreamed of, more than I deserve.  In the past two years of our marriage, you have shown me real love.  We have been through unforeseeable hard stuff and you've been unwavering.  We've had some times that can only be described as bliss, in an everlasting sense, and those times are because of you.  The best part of my day is seeing each other when we get home.

Everyone that knows you knows you're an incredible man.  I am so thankful though, that I am the one blessed to be your wife and to personally know what a perfect husband you are.

Here's to two years and many more.  You are so much fun to do life with babe.  I love you.

Love,

Your Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...