- 1 cucumber
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and seeded
- 4 plum or Roma tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 3 garlic gloves, minced
- 23 oz. (3 cups) tomato juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 good olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1. Roughly chop the cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes and red onion into 1 inch cubes. Put each vegetable separately into a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
2. Combine chopped vegetables in a large bowl and add garlic, tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well and chill before serving. The longer it sits, the more flavorful.
The fun, bright colors are also great for a summertime meal. Enjoy!