6.04.2012

SOMEONE'S BEEN RUNNING

That's right... my husband is officially a runner.  This was our third Bolder Boulder together.  The first year, he had no idea what he was getting himself into and this resulted... one of my favorite pictures of us together.  I was so proud of him!


Our second year, I felt like I was getting sick and we were flying out to Florida on vacation the next day so I took it easy and very slowly jogged it and Ryan beat me.

Then this year, we both rocked it!  Look - I turned him into a runner!


More pictures of the entire weekend to come soon... I just had to share this though!  So proud again, this time that we trained, ran it together and came in under our goal time.  Go hubs! 

3 comments:

  1. so proud of both you, especially seeing as I wasn't there, but next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica6/04/2012

    That's so awesome, congrats on beating your time goal!! I love the pics too, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a proud momma!! Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...