She Loves Me
1. Maxi skirts: I have been living in these things lately. With the temps up in the 80s and even 90s, it's the one outfit I'm comfortable in. But I'm not complaining, I love this weather! Also, I wish I were this fashionable... however, I am not.
2. Starbucks Doubleshot Energy+Vanilla drinks: I am really not a fan of energy drinks and I even bought this one without realizing it was an energy drink until I read the can more carefully because I liked it so much. It's delicious and gives you the perfect burst of energy without a crash later. Yum!
3. My new urchin object from Dwell Studio: I've wanted one of these for awhile now and here it is finally, sitting pretty in our family room!
4. Running: we're doing the Bolder Boulder in T-minus five days! I've done it for the past decade now and my sweet hubby now does it with me... that's right, I've turned him into a runner! We're making a weekend of it and enjoying what the weird little town of Boulder has to offer. Wish us luck! Oh, and here's us running it a few years ago, this will always be one of my favorite pictures of the two of us :)
She Loves Me Not
1. Moths: I can put up with bugs and snakes and spiders just fine, but I cannot deal with all these moths! I guess they migrate to the mountains each year, well they need to hurry up and do so. The guts on my car and dead ones lined up on my windowsill at work and the cats going crazy is enough! And you better believe I'm not putting a picture of one up, there's no way.
2. The great mess that is our guest bedroom: this just needs to be taken care of and jump to the top of our to-do list right now. Enough said.
3. Running: oh, I mentioned this one already? As something I love? Ok, it's true, but I'm also ready to sleep in and come home after work and just sit on the couch. I love running, but I'm also excited for it to ramp down a bit after the big race this weekend... because sometimes, this is how I feel...
So there you have it! We halfway through the week, hooray! Happy Wednesday everyone!