5.14.2012

LOVING: EARLY SUMMERTIME ACCESSORIES

With the temperatures starting to rise around here (and then sharply drop only to rise again) I thought it would be fun to put together some accessories that you use to welcome summer into your home, myself doing so with wide-open arms.  It's time to get warm and stay warm, Colorado, thank you very much.

With these accessories, it's all about the pops of color this time of year... starting with these adorable jars from Anthropologie...


... and this Montauk chair from West Elm.  Seriously, I could park it here for days...


And one other find from Anthropologie... I absolutely love this pillow.  Throw pillow perfection if you ask me.


Another great throw pillow, from Serena and Lily.


And last, but certainly not least - especially since I plan on putting up some porch string lights of our own, are these little lights from Pottery Barn.  These would set the mood perfectly for some margaritas on the porch...


Happy (almost) summertime!  Hopefully from here on out I can say that it is officially here... although I may have to wait until June to do so.

By the way, our Mother's Day Brunch was a great success!  It was preceded by a crazy-busy weekend, but it was great to have both families together and do something for our moms so they could just relax.  I'll have a post about it within the next couple of days.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...