4.18.2012

SHE LOVES ME, SHE LOVES ME NOT 4.18.12

Hello!  I'm here today linking up with Michaela Noelle Designs to let you know what I'm loving this week and what I'm not-so-much loving as well.  Enjoy!

 She Loves Me:

1.   Williams-Sonoma Mango Passion Fruit margarita mix: this stuff is bliss.  We have loved their margarita mixers ever since some of our good friends got us a few bottles for a wedding gift, and this one is definitely one of the best yet.

via

2.  Planter baskets: I love these baskets from West Elm.  Just look...

via

3.  Our little backyard: it may be small, but we are enjoying it almost every night when it's warm out.  This below is not our backyard, however, I wish it was.

via

4.  Random texts from the hubby: he can be kind of funny sometimes, and yes, we're weird like this.  He had just read a line in the book we're reading in our small group about mixing it up in the little everyday things, so he decided to throw a "yo" out there.


5.  iPhone tricks: my (nerdy) husband taught me this one to save your iPhone's battery life and it really makes a difference.  Double click the home button and all your open applications will show up at the bottom.  Press and hold one of the icons and then press all the - signs to close them out.  It just closes the open applications and saves your battery.  Then you just open the app you need like normal!

via

She Loves Me Not:

1.   Broken toilets, leaks and broken garbage disposals: we absolutely love being homeowners, but it does mean that the house's problems, are your problems.  I'll spare you an actual picture and just put a cartoon, k?  You're welcome.

via

 2.  Dead grass: our dead grass, rather.  We moved in during the middle of winter, but it has now become apparent that our yard needs some TLC.  The fact that the neighbor's yard is bright green doesn't help either!

via
That's it for today!  Must be a good day if I could only think of two love-me-nots.  They'll probably start coming to me throughout the afternoon, right?  Oh well, have a good one!

6 comments:

  1. thanks for the iPhone tip! Turns out ALL of my apps were open! Dang. Glad I read this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Megan! Same thing with me - everything was open! Haha...

      Delete
  2. I love that iPhone tip. When I heard it a few weeks ago I was like, "Ah, GENIUS!" Your husband's "yo" is great :) So cute. Thanks for linking up, Chelsea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michaela, these are so fun!

      Delete
  3. Your loves and loves not were quite fun. Personally, I found the text conversation between you and your husband to be fantastic and the nickname on his contact! In so many ways I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethany! Glad you can relate and good to know that we're not the only quirky ones :)

      Delete

Leave a comment...