4.19.2012

LOVING: JILL ROSEWALD CERAMICS

Good morning!  During my daily browsing on Joss & Main, I came across these ceramics by Jill Rosenwald.  Now, Joss & Main has good stuff on their site every single day, but once in awhile, I come across something that is just amazing... and these ceramics are it!  They're gorgeous...

 


All the pieces are stunning, but these are definitely my favorites.  They are officially added to my wish list.  Have a wonderful Thursday, we're almost to the warm, sunny weekend!

P.S.  Go check out Michaela Noelle Designs today for a sneak peek at some ideas we've got going on for our entryway, and some great tips about them in general.

3 comments:

  1. Love the chevron prints, of course!! So fun. Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the prints, so bright and happy!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those trays! Adding them to my wish list as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...