1.16.2012

OUR FIRST: KITCHEN

We're moving this weekend and this fact is nothing short of crazy to us.  I think it's one of those things that hits you once you wake up in your new house (in a sleeping bag on the first night, most likely) and slowly realize that this place is yours.

We can't wait to be moved in, start decorating, shop for home furnishings, have people over and all the other good stuff that comes with being a homeowner (ok, that fact seems very strange too).  However, before we say hello to our new place, we must say goodbye to our current one.  And I have to admit that it is somewhat bittersweet.  This was our first home as a married couple.  We came home from our honeymoon to this place.  We've made amazing memories over the last year and a half here that we'll never forget.

So stay tuned throughout the week as I plan to do an "our first place" reveal every day until the big move!  Keep in mind that our place has blueish/grayish/greenish walls, carpet, and tile, so the decorating stayed very neutral.  You'll probably be seeing more color in our new place... but probably on a neutral background.  What can I say, I love my blacks, whites, grays and browns.  Anyway, without further ado... our first kitchen:








Check back for the rest of the place to be revealed over the next week!  And let us know what you think, we love hearing your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Courtney1/16/2012

    I love it! So happy for you all! Congrats! You are the best interior decorator ever! I want you to decorate my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Courtney! You're very sweet... and I would love to help you do that! So good to hear from you.

      Chelsea

      Delete

Leave a comment...