12.22.2011

MOM'S MASTERS

This past weekend the whole family, including my grandparents, went up to Fort Collins to attend my mom's graduation ceremonies and celebrate!  She graduated from CSU(GO RAMS!!!) with her Master's of Social Work.  Oh yeah, and she did it with a 4.0 GPA and while working and doing her internship.  Yep, she's super-mom!




Here we are at the first ceremony, which was for her fellow MSWs.  This is where she got hooded.









It's official!


I love this next picture of my mom and my sister... she jumped in at the last second and it ended up being one of the sweetest pictures ever.




If you know our family at all, you know we're not the average, run-of-the-mill, boring, old family, not by a long stretch.  So of course, we ended up with some pictures that were a little strange...


Ok, now we're normal...


My grandparents came out from Michigan to celebrate with us.  I love having them here and am so glad to have seen them several times this year, especially during Christmas!



The hubs was so proud... and a big shout-out goes out to him for taking so many pictures and being so incredibly supportive of me, my mom, and my family.


The fabulous foursome... I joked with my mom that it's like Sex and the City goes to college!




Now we're at the second ceremony of the day.  This one was for all the Master's graduates and was held at Moby Arena.


Kind of intimidating... that is a whole lot of very educated people in one room.







CONGRATULATIONS MOM!  We are all so proud of you and how you have accomplished so much in the past several years!  You are going to be one kick-butt social worker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...