11.07.2011

LOVING: PINSPIRATION

Can I mention how much I love Pinterest?  I signed up several months ago and it's been a love affair ever since.  Projects, recipes, apparel, feel-goods, books, ideas and eye candy galore!  If you are on, you know what I mean, if you are not on... sign up.  

Of course no one else needs another timesuck, but this is just the opposite if you ask me because you come away with ideas and projects well worth the time you spent looking at them online.  It also saves tons of time if you're currently emailing yourself every recipe and DIY project you come across or if you're clipping them out of magazines.  With Pinterest, you just hit a button and you've got all the information you need, all in one spot!  Click here to follow me and see my boards and let me know if you need an invite!  I would be happy to send you one and fuel your addiction.

Ok... now that I got that out of my system, here's a post full of some of my favorite pins right now.  I plan on doing a follow-up with the pins I've actually tackled so far in a little "Pinspiration Realization," if you will.  Yes, I am a dork, geek, nerd, all of the above.


Get ready for some serious eye candy!

I really love the simple ideas that you can do with things lying around your house, like these coffee bean tea-light candle holders.  Found here.
Awesome, right?  So fun and unexpected.  I would love to do this with a fireplace but I would definitely be nervous trying to pull it off!  Found here.
This seems pretty appropriate.  I'd love to have this print in our office one day... this one and every other one from Made By Girl.  Found here.
One minor problem with Pinterest is that you find so many cute things you want to buy!  Like these striped socks.  I'll take one in every color please.  Found here.
My favorite part?  All the do-it-yourself projects, hands down.  Especially the low-effort, high-impact ones.  I definitely plan on doing this one.  Love, love, love.  Found here.
Awesome gift ideas too, like this bottle of wine wrapped in a cute tea towel.  It would make a great housewarming gift.  Found here.
I adore this painting.  Found here.
I love this bedroom - the colors, the patterns, the coziness.  Add this to dozens of other indoor and decor-related images I've got and you can practically feel the itch I've got to buy a house!  Found here.
Snickerdoodle muffins, this recipe alone was worth getting on.  All the recipes I've made so far have turned out fabulous.  I have a feeling these would not disappoint.  Found here.
There's also a ton of amazing ideas to make life so much easier.  I go through all of these thinking, "Why didn't I think of that?"  Found here.
One of my favorite boards I've created is my "Feel Good" board, filled with fun sayings, pictures, and ideas that just make you smile.  Like this one - keep it in mind.  Found here.
So there you have it, my schpeel on Pinterest and all things I love about it.  Come back for some more "look what I pinned!" and "look what I did!" sometime very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...