10.03.2011

LOVING: FALL FASHION

With the few heavy posts lately, let's have a fun, light one.  Sound good to you?  It sure does to me... because after all, life is good.

OK, so I decided that my little "loving" posts are going to be less often.  Obviously, since I haven't done one in quite a while.  The main reason behind this decision is the fact that a weekly "loving" post is a bit much now that I'm working and it would mean that this blog would be stuff about stuff every other post.

So... to let myself off the hook, I cheated and went back and edited my first "loving" post to read "every so often" instead of "weekly."  With that out of the way, I do have one here for you today.  Fall fashion.  By the way, my definition of that is not NYC's definition.  Just some fun, cozy clothes and accessories for my favorite season of the year.

I actually bought this first one... and I love it.  Black and white, stripes, long-sleeve dress... what's not to love?  Although I would probably wear a poncho if it came in black and white stripes.

Image found here.

These boots are beautiful!  They completely encapsulate fall to me.  Oh, and ten points for me for using the word "encapsulate."


Image found here.
The perfect mix of girly and modern.
 

Image found here.

If I could pick one new accessory for fall, it would have to be this bag.  Neutral but vibrant color, shoulder strap and great size.
Image found here.

This scarf is one of my favorites too - I love the eclectic color combo and the interest that those frayed edges add.
Image found here.

Of course there's a cozy sweater (with a touch of glam!) and some cute bangles too.  Why can't there be a fall wish-list in addition to a Christmas one?  And I mean one where people actually buy things for me from it... just kidding.
Image found here.

Image found here.
So cliche, but I completely love fall.  Bring on the sweaters, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, changing leaves, football, the fireplace and all things cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...