3.11.2011

LOVING: THROW PILLOWS

Warning: if you don't have an interest whatsoever in this kind of thing, this is not the post for you.  And yes, this is a post on throw pillows.

So since I'm often browsing home decor-related websites, I thought it would be fun to have a sort of "what I'm loving" list of things and feature a different category every so often.  Today, we're going with throw pillows - and if you know anything about me, or if you have recently heard the rantings of my husband - you know I love me a good throw pillow.  I think a lot of them would look fun mixed together.  It would create much more interest and you would be avoiding the trap of everything looking too matchy-matchy.  Anyway, here are some of favs right now... and apparently I went with a springy blues, greens and yellows theme.  Hooray for temperatures in the 60s for the next week!
Bella Blossom from Chiasso.
Omaruru from Anthropologie.
Bee from Pottery Barn.
Maypop from Anthropologie.
Bukhara from Z Gallerie.
Circle Frame from Pottery Barn.
Paint Palette from CB2.
Dandelion from west elm.
Block from Pottery Barn.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  Here's to hoping this crazy wind leaves but the wonderful temperatures stay... for a long time.  I am so ready for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...