2.16.2011

LAST VALENTINE'S DAY POST


Since part of the point of this blog is to become a sort of journal of our married life, I have to document what we did on our first Valentine's Day, right?  Despite the fact that it's the third V-Day post I've done.

It was wonderful - we decided to stay home and cook dinner by ourselves, for ourselves.  Dinner was fabulous.  We had surf and turf, garlic mashed potatoes and chocolate fondue for dessert.  Ryan was in charge of the filet mignon and the lobster, and I whipped up the garlic mashed potatoes and everything for dessert.  We drank a bottle of the wine we made for our rehearsal dinner, put on some Frank Sinatra and stuffed ourselves.







Earlier in the day, I also snuck over to my family's house and played Cupid (which included making everyone's bed too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...